Arby’s Apple and Cherry Turnovers are one of the most surprising ‘accidentally’ vegan items you can find at any fast food restaurant. Both Turnovers contain Palm Oil.
Is anything at Arby’s vegan?
Arby’s doesn’t carry any sandwiches that can be made vegan, nor enough vegetables to make a vegetable-sandwich. They also don’t have any other “main course” type of dishes that can be made vegan.
What can a vegetarian eat at Arby’s?
- Apple slices (vegan)
- Side salad without cheese, no dressing.
- Homestyle fries (although cooked in a shared fryer with fish and chicken products)
- Crispy onions (although cooked in a shared fryer with fish and chicken products)
- Light Italian dressing.
- Balsamic vinaigrette.
- Marinara sauce.
- Bronco berry sauce.
Is arbys sauce vegan?
Arby’s sauce is in fact vegan according to their website, but being that not much else is at an Arby’s other than the fries, it is much easier to make this sauce by the jar full at home!
Are Arby’s sweet potato fries vegan?
3. Sweet Potato Waffle Fries. These are currently a “Special” item at Arby’s—so they may not last. But for now, they’re here and they’re vegan!
What is vegan at KFC?
This is what KFC had to say, and the vegan fast food options available in their stores: Shaker Salad without chicken and dressing. … KFC Chips – The salt mix on the seasoned chips and the actual chips do not contain any animal products. Our supplier/s of chips and seasoning have confirmed they are suitable for vegans.
Are McDonald’s fries vegan?
The classic fries at McDonald’s
Good news: McDonald’s famous fries are actually vegan in Australia! They are not, however, vegan in the U.S.A. at this stage.
Are KFC fries vegan?
Are KFC fries vegan? The secret recipe fries themselves at KFC are vegan. However, make sure to check with your location if they share a fryer if you are concerned with cross contamination.
What’s vegan at Wendy’s?
Vegan Options at Wendy’s
- Natural-Cut Fries*
- Apple Bites.
- Baked Potato Plain or with Chives – Advise NO butter, cheese or sour cream. Ask for ketchup, BBQ sauce or hot chili (spicy) sauce to pour on top.
- Baked Potato Plain or with Chives. …
- Side Salad. …
- Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad. …
- Taco Salad. …
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad.