Since some people have mentioned it before, unfortunately their french toast sticks aren’t vegan, as they contain milk according to their allergen statement.
Does Sonic have anything vegan?
Sonic fries are absolutely vegan. French fries and other delicacies are fried in vegetable oil instead of any lard. However, there is scope for being finicky owing to the cooking methods. In some locations, the vegan items may be fried in the same oil as dairy products and meats.
What Sonic drinks are vegan?
Fortunately, most of the flavors at Sonic’s are vegan, which include:
- French Vanilla.
- Blue Coconut.
- Blue Raspberry.
How much are French toast sticks at Sonic?
Sonic Menu Prices
|Breakfast TOASTER – Combo||$4.89|
|French Toast Sticks with Syrup||4 Pc.||$2.49|
|French Toast Sticks with Syrup + Drink||4 Pc.||$3.49|
Are McDonald’s fries vegan?
The classic fries at McDonald’s
Good news: McDonald’s famous fries are actually vegan in Australia! They are not, however, vegan in the U.S.A. at this stage.
Is Coke a vegan?
Coca-Cola does not contain any ingredients derived from animal sources and can be included in a vegetarian or vegan diet.
What’s vegan at Wendy’s?
Vegan Options at Wendy’s
- Natural-Cut Fries*
- Apple Bites.
- Baked Potato Plain or with Chives – Advise NO butter, cheese or sour cream. Ask for ketchup, BBQ sauce or hot chili (spicy) sauce to pour on top.
- Baked Potato Plain or with Chives. …
- Side Salad. …
- Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad. …
- Taco Salad. …
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad.
Who has vegan onion rings?
Vegan Onion Ring Brands:
- Red Robin’s Crispy Onion Rings (Thick, pictured above, at Kroger & Walmart and some other places)
- Every 365 Crispy Breaded Onion Rings (Medium Thickness, Only at Whole Foods)
- Ian’s Gluten-Free Onion Rings (Thin Onion Rings, Check the health-food section of most grocery stores)
Are Arby’s onion rings vegan?
The “Crispy Onion Rings” contain milk/eggs, so while some people have said they’re vegan online, I can assure you they’re not. We contacted Arby’s directly and checked a couple Arby’s locations and they all said they were non-vegan.
If you love Sonic’s slushes, onion rings, corn dogs and cheeseburgers, you’ll want to know the inside scoop on Sonic’s secret menu. Yes, that’s right a secret menu to add to their ever-growing regular menu!