The power of plant-based protein and fiber! Kashi GO Cinnamon Crisp cereal is made with an excellent source of protein (14g, 21% daily value) and an excellent source of fiber (contains 5g total fat per serving). … Kashi GO Cinnamon Crisp Cereal is vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Kosher Pareve.
Is Kashi Go Lean cereal vegan?
Kashi. If it’s the protein you’re looking for, you have to check out Kashi GO cereals. The other Kashi cereals are healthy, but the GO variety is focused on protein. Each flavor has the protein per serving labeled on the front of the box, and many of the Kashi GO flavors are vegan!
Is Kashi Go flow vegan?
Shine. Vegan. 18 g whole grains per serving. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily.
Is Kashi Berry Crumble vegan?
Our Toasted Berry Crisp Cereal is packed with 9 grams of protein, 8 grams of fiber, is cholesterol free, low sodium, Vegan, and Non-GMO Project Verified. Powerful nutrition is our approach to food.
What dry cereal has the least carbs?
Lower carb content
- Cheerios. Cheerios have about 20.50 grams of carbohydrates per 1-cup serving. …
- Wheaties. An oldie but goodie, Wheaties have been around since 1922. …
- Special K Original. At 22.75 grams of carbohydrates per cup, Kellogg’s Special K cereal is a lower-carb content choice.
- Annie’s Organic Frosted Oat Flakes.
Is Kashi cereal high in sugar?
This Kashi cereal has eight mighty grams of fiber, but it also has 13 grams of sugar per serving.
Does Kashi cereal have added sugar?
Why (and how) do you use sugar when making Kashi foods? Zarini: A majority of Kashi cereals have single digits of sugar or less. When we do use added sugar, we carefully think about how it is balanced with powerful nutrition and a great eating experience.
Is Kashi Toasted Berry Crisp healthy?
Very healthy, great start to your day! I recently purchased Go Lean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble because its very healthy. It has 9g of protein, 8g of fiber and 7 whole grains. The healthy aspect of it is great, the only thing lacking is flavor and texture.
What cereal has most protein?
- Kashi Whole Wheat Biscuits. …
- Post Selects Great Grains Protein Blend Cereal. …
- Nature’s Path Optimum Power Blueberry Cinnamon Flax Cereal. …
- Special K Low-Fat Granola. …
- Kind Health Grains Clusters. …
- Cascadian Farm Protein Granola. …
- Bear Naked Peak Protein Original Granola. …
- Quaker Protein Instant Oatmeal.
What happened to Kashi Go Lean Crunch?
Kashi drops ‘LEAN’ and plays up ‘GO’ in rebranding of its cereal line to inspire positivity. … She added that Kashi’s main consumer is now focused more on lifestyle, which the brand decided it could better access by playing up the word ‘Go’ in the new branding.