Cape Cod Potato Chips Thins Original, 6.75 OZ: A premium thin chip experience made with Non-GMO ingredients No preservatives No artificial colors or flavors Gluten free New Wt. 6.75 oz (191.4 g).
Are Thins Original gluten free?
3. Do your products contain any gluten or wheat? … Real Foods manufacture 7 varieties of CORN THINS (Original, Organic with Sesame, Soy & Linseed (Flax & Soy) Multigrain, Sesame, Tasty Cheese, Sour Cream & Chives, & Pizza) and 2 varieties of RICE THINS (Ancient Grains & Wholegrain), of which all are “Gluten free”.
Do Thins chips have gluten?
Thins are the original thin cut potato chip! Whether sharing or entertaining, Thins are cut just right to create the perfect light crispy texture that melts in your mouth. Proudly made in Australia, Vegan Friendly* and Gluten Free. *We don’t use any animal products in making these chips.
Which chips are gluten free?
Gluten-Free Chips To Buy
- The Good Crisp Company Aged White Cheddar Potato Crisps. …
- Kettle Brand Sea Salt Potato Chips. …
- Deep River Snacks Original Sea Salt Kettle Chips. …
- Good Health Avocado Oil Sea Salt Kettle Chips. …
- UTZ Honey Barbeque Potato Chips. …
- Cape Cod Original Sea Salt Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
What are Thins chips made of?
Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Maltodextrin (Maize), Sugar, Salt, Whey Powder, Food Acids (Sodium Diacetate, Citric), Herbs and Spices, Flavour Enhancer (621), Flavours (Soy), Vegetable Powders (Onion, Tomato), Cheese Powder.
Are Doritos gluten-free?
There is only one flavor of Doritos that Frito Lay lists as being gluten-free is DORITOS® Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips. That means that for many flavors of Doritos there is a chance for cross-contamination during the manufacturing process. …
Are Pringles gluten-free?
If you’re a Pringles fan we’re afraid we have some bad news. At the time of this writing, all Pringles contain wheat (usually wheat starch) which definitely make them NOT gluten-free. We’re sorry to burst your bubble but you should avoid Pringles if you need to eat gluten-free.
Can celiacs eat chocolate?
Chocolate as such does not contain gluten. … It is therefore very important that people with coeliac disease/gluten intolerance should only eat chocolate that does not contain cereals, flour, malt syrup or other ingredients that could contain traces of gluten.
Can celiacs eat chips?
When it comes to potato chips, in which the ingredients are simply potato, oil and salt, the chips are gluten-free. In the case of flavoured options, it will come down to the flavours and seasoning, as common ingredients such as soy, thickeners and starches can be a source of added gluten.
What popular cereals are gluten-free?
Below are four popular cereal varieties that are gluten-free.
- Honey Nut Cheerios. Plain Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios are gluten-free products, as they’re made from oats, oat bran, and cornstarch. …
- Chex. Chex cereal is made from whole grain rice, making the product free of gluten. …
- Puffins. …
- Chocolate Honey Bunches of Oats.
Are Baked Lays gluten-free?
Lays are manufactured by Frito Lay and yes, they are gluten-free.
Are thins and Smiths the same?
Thins (Snackfood) is one of the largest brands of savoury snack potato chips released in Australia and is owned by Snack Brands Australia. … Smith’s later sold Thins to Snack Foods Limited, while continuing to produce their own line of potato chips under the Lay’s brand name.
Are Thins chips dairy free?
Whether for dipping, sharing or enjoying as a snack at lunch, Thins crisps are packed full of flavour for the whole family to enjoy. Contains milk & gluten.